Denise Mejlszenkier represents injured individuals, primarily in the San Francisco Bay Area. Her areas of practice include: personal injury law, product liability, construction accidents, civil rights, elder abuse, medical malpractice, employment law, premises liability, vehicular accidents, assaults, and wrongful death.
Ms. Mejlszenkier is a native of Argentina.
- California, 2001
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C.
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, CAM
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Alameda Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association